Life Care Center of Andover, a small suburb of Wichita, Kansas, has easy access to all the city has to offer. We are located in a quiet community within walking distance of the local hospital. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Witchita Convention and Visitors Bureau provides details on attractions, events, hotels and restaurants in and around Witchita.
- The Old Cowtown Museum gives a glimpse into the life of the 1870s cattle town of Witchita’s past.
- The Kansas Aviation Museum, in the administration building of the old Wichita Municipal Airport, houses a grand collection of aircraft and airplane memorabilia.
- The Orpheum Theatre, built in Wichita in 1922 as one of the first atmospheric theatres built in the United States, is a center of performing arts, concerts, films, dance performances and community events.
- The Botanica is an 18-acre botanical garden with more than 4,000 species of plants and 23 sculptures in the heart of Wichita.